OWNING A PROPERTY CAN BE A GREAT ASSET
But let’s face it: life happens. And when it does, the asset quickly becomes a burden:
- The property is a high-maintenance pain
- Foreclosure issues are imminent
- A death or divorce forces the property to be sold
- It’s time to relocate into a retirement facility and sell the property
- There’s no equity in the home and it’s time to sell fast
When these moments hit, uncertainty settles in.
Here’s how we get your property sold:
BUILD A PLAN
We use our extensive experience and resources to create a deal that is customized just for you.
GO TO WORK
With an agreement in place, we set the closing date of your choice.
The property is sold, the money is in your account, and you’re free to move forward.
Trusted And Reliable Homebuyer
We buy houses direct for cash in every price range. Our custom house buying process is simple and, as a bonus, we pay for all closing costs, too.
If you are serious about selling your property get the process started today! Fill out assessment form above or call us at 615-551-5197.
You can finally get rid of the property that’s been stressing you out.
Close the Way you Want
Upside down in your mortgage?
It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized and can’t sell, and more. Even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for, is fire damaged, or has bad rental tenants, Haynes Property Investments can help.
Put an end to all the stress and hassle of selling a house in this crazy market. Save time and money by selling directly to us.
Choose The Right Option For You
There are three options when selling a house or property:
- OPTION 1 – List your house on the market with a real estate agent. From listing to cash in hand is usually 45 to 90+ days, plus you must deal with the hassles of open houses, commissions, and financing falling through at the last minute.
- OPTION 2 – Sell the house yourself (FSBO). You’re doing all the work an agent would to save a bit of money, but it costs you too much time and stress.
- OPTION 3 – Sell to Haynes Property Investments. Avoid the hassles of listing on the market, pick your closing date, and don’t bother with cleaning up or repairs. There is no obligation to see our offer, and we LOVE the most difficult situations agents or other investors won’t touch.